We create opportunity for those seeking opportunity
We are seeking a Marketing Automation Specialist that is ready to take their career to the next level!The marketing automation specialist is a ‘cradle to grave’ digital marketer that focuses on delivering engaging B2C (and potentially B2B) customer experiences via a wide range of tools including marketing hubs, data analysis tools, email providers, SMS providers, etc.Successful candidates are subject matter experts in delivering engaging content via these mediums and as such, able to assess client needs and develop short term solutions via existing tools.Furthermore, candidates will be expected to identify opportunities to partner with our BI and Engineering teams to develop reporting solutions.This is a newly created role with high visibility both internal and external to the company.As such, candidates will be expected to manage their own workload, report out on their project/campaign statuses weekly with the leadership team.
What you will do:
- Design, configure and manage campaign execution using a variety of tools, marketing hubs and cloud based deployment tools (email tools, SMS tools)
- Produce a weekly status/insight ‘digest’ to stakeholders highlighting wins and opportunities for improvements
- leverage reporting tools and KPIs in weekly reporting (click throughs, opt out trends, etc)
- identify opportunities
- Lead optimization initiatives with peers and report out on results with clients and stakeholders
- Research and advocate for new products and tools in the martech/adtech space
- Subject matter expert in marketing best practices and compliance
- Design/Troubleshoot automated data load solutions with assistance from our BI and engineering teams
- Study/troubleshoot campaign performancee.g. over/under indexing delivery rates, open rates, declining dialer populations, content issues
- Manage all day-to-day administrative functions of our marketing hubs and deployment tools
- Advocate for automated marketing campaigns with both internal and external stakeholders/clients
- Effectively communicate plans, progress and status to both internal technology teams and business stakeholders
- Continually seek opportunities to increase business satisfaction and build synergies with business lines
What you will need:
- 3+ years of hands-on experience deploying and/or managing multi-channeled, coordinated campaigns solutions.Experience leveraging marketing hubs is a plus.
- Strong knowledge of digital marketing practices
- Self-starter possessing excellent time management skills
- Able to manage multiple activities simultaneously while requiring minimal oversight and/or direction.
- BA/BS or equivalent experience.
- Strong combination of project management, analysis, customer experience design and analytical skills
- Strong knowledge of SaaS, networking, internet concepts.
- Ability to analyze complex business problems, propose effective solutions, and understand and apply business vision and direction
- Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing to management, technology team members and business professionals
- Highly accountable self-starter with the ability to work well within a group, as well as independently
- Must show a strong understanding of data and data relationships and be knowledgeable of various database structures
- Priority will be given to candidates with experience in marketing hub management.
Career Now Brands brings creative marketing solutions to recruitment and enrollment practices in the trucking, education and job distribution industries. Our flagship products - CDL Job Now, Career School Now and RocketPost - help build our clients' businesses while impacting millions of lives by boosting employment and enrollments across the U.S.
This position will be in our new downtown Royal Oak headquarters. We recently renovated a large industrial warehouse into a modern, new office that embodies the culture and character of Detroit’s most innovative tech startup.
Interested? Apply at: https://airtable.com/shrf1uV7imHZBwrFV
To learn more about our company, please visit www.careernowbrands.com
Career Now Brands is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, national or ethnic origin, disability, marital status, veteran status, or any other occupationally irrelevant criteria.